Vorasit Issara, more commonly known by his nickname “Wan”, is the Managing Director & face of Sri panwa. Sri panwa is a family owned & managed estate, created by one of Thailand’s most established developers, the Charn Issara Group, which takes its name from Wan’s grandfather, Charn Issara. The company is well-known for its various establishments, developing some of Thailand’s recognized landmarks, both residential & commercial.
1. Hi Wan! Which part of Phuket do you stay in and what are three things you love most about your neighbourhood? ?
I live in the Cape Panwa area, a beautiful part of the island in the South East. It still has a very local vibe, from the people to the food. I love that from here I can easily head out to some pretty unique spots by boat too.
2. Where can we get the best Pad Thai?
Ooh this is hard. I think it’s hard to say which is the best, everyone has their own style.
3. Post work drinks on a Tuesday, where has the best vibe, drinks, and music?
Have you checked the playlist schedule at Baba Beach Club?
4. Which island is best for snorkelling?
The best spots are some of the lesser-known islands such as Koh Haa and Koh Rok, which have some incredible sea life.
5. What is the most exciting thing happening in the local music / fashion / f&b scene these days?
I am very excited with how the music scene is moving here, along with our project to grow the underground scene.